SeekBeak has the best reporting and analytics features of any 360 platform. Take control of your data and provide your clients with deep insight into their 360 photos and virtual tours.
Device & Browser Reports
Social & Sharing Reports
Export CSV Reports
Better Data, Happier Clients
SeekBeak offers you deep and detailed reporting options for your 360 photos. In today’s data-driven world, understanding what’s working and what isn’t is vital for success. Our reporting suite helps you understand which 360 photos are engaging your users, what hotspots and promoting interaction, and how much traffic your shots are receiving.
Discover What Users Are Interacting With
Want to know which links are getting clicked, which photos are popular, and what information is most interesting to users? Our interaction reports show where users are engaging.
Use Heat Maps to Discover User Focus
See what exactly your audience viewed in your 360 photo. You’ll be able to spot particular points of interest to users, and where they lingered. Use the “gear” icon in the top left to control the size of the hotspots. For more information on Heatmaps, click here.
Scheduled Summary Email Reports
Keep your Team informed automatically!
Define your reporting frequency, recipients, send days/times, and have SeekBeak send a branded email, with an indexed PDF report attachment, to your Team Members.
- Automated daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly updates.
- See your main statistics at a glance, including Snap Views and Active Duration.
- Customize the subject line, and include helpful comments/notes/links with a custom message per email.
- Optionally include multiple Groups/Tours to show an overall summary page, with individual breakdowns on following pages.
UTM Campaign Tracking
Get precise, granular tracking of a single image, group, or an account wide campaign, using our comprehensive UTM tracking and filtering. Generate otherwise complex tracking links using our UTM Link Builder Module!
All applicable reports can be filtered by UTM code, allowing for things such as:
- A/B testing to determine which groups of people are more deeply engaged with your content.
- Tracking inbound links across Social Media, Ad Networks, Guest Posts, QR Codes, Forum Posts, In App links etc.
- Sending content to specific people, being able to see which people did or didn’t look at certain Snaps, how long they spent viewing each Snap, or even where they looked by using the Heatmap report!