- 3 Snaps
- 1 Team
- 1 Team Member (You!)
- Unique, Sharable URL per Snap
- SBS VR and WebVR Viewers
- Easily Embed in Websites
- Custom Hotspot Icons, Sizes, Colours & Animation
- SeekBeak Logo Branding
- Standard Hotspot Types
- Basic Email Support
- 3 Day Reporting Data Storage
- Basic Analytics and Click Reports
- Traffic Limitations
- All Free Features
- Unlimited*, Unlisted Snaps
- Custom Branding, Logo, Colours
- 2D Navigational Maps / Floorplans
- Geo-Tag / Google Map Integration
- Non Destructive, Clickable Nadir & Zenith Patches
- Access to All Hotspot Types
- Email Support
- 1 Month Reporting Data Storage
- Advanced Traffic & Click Reporting
- Download Full Size Image
- Replace Image / Update Thumbnail Features
- Read about all the Pro Features
- All Pro Features
- Invite Colleagues, Collaborators, and Clients, with Comprehensive Role Based Access
- 3 Free Team Members Included
- Instant email Form Submission Notifications & Weighted Form Responses (with Add-On)
- CSV reporting exports
- Password Protected Images, Tours and Groups
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- WCAG 2.0 & ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Compliant Viewer
- 3 Month Reporting Data Storage
- Team Activity Audit Log Report
- Email & Chat Support
- All Business Features
- Customizable Number of Initial Team Members
- Ability to use Sub Teams to Define your Organization Structure, with a Customizable Number of Initial Sub Teams
- Heatmap View Report
- Google Analytics Integration
- UTM Tracking Code Logging & Filtering on All Reports
- UTM Link Builder
- Bulk Report Data Export
- SAML-based single sign-on (SSO) *coming soon
- 6 Month Reporting Data Storage
- Reporting API Access
- Dedicated Account Support
- Read more about our Enterprise Plan
Our add-ons allow you to extend the functionality of your account however you need it. Contact us for any questions you have.
Hired some new photographers, or want to give a client their own login to proof your work?
Add more seats to your Business or Enterprise account with this Add-On, then assign them to a Team/Sub-Team with applicable access roles.
Bring your own domain name (i.e. tours.mywebsite.com), we’ll connect it to your account and provide full SSL encryption.
This add-on can be added to any Team.
Sub Teams nested under other Teams adopt any parent Team’s URLs in addition to their own.
This Add-On is billed annually.
Introductory Price! Flexible data capture and reporting solution, create up to 250 Forms with 50 Fields each per Team. Use our Form Designer to create your perfect form. Capture text input, multiple choice, multiple response, numerical and more. See the pricing grid for Plan based features included with this Add-On.
Add one additional Sub-Team to your Enterprise account. Sub Teams are nested below other teams and have separate account content, Members, Roles, Groups, and Icons.
Sub Teams inherent any Custom Domains of their parent team, but you can also customize the Domain to be different from the parent if you choose.
Completely hide SeekBeak platform infrastructure for use in reselling situations. Invited users to your account will see White Labelled emails, White Labelled knowledge base, and login screens with your branding. No mention of SeekBeak will be found on your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Snap?
Do You Have Monthly Billing Options?
Why don’t you offer an Unlimited Free Plan, or Lifetime Virtual Tours option?
How can I try out SeekBeak if I don’t have any panoramic images?
What does SeekBeak mean?
Where can I get receipts on my purchases?
I’m hooked, how do I make my own panoramas?
You’ve started at a great time, there are many options available these days:
- You can get something like a Ricoh Theta V, Insta360 One X one-shot camera that does it all for you.
- If you’re after poor quality on the cheap, you can use apps like Google Camera on Android, or Google Streetview on your iPhone or Android. Instructions for using Street View on both platforms can be found here.
- Dive in the professional deep end with a DSLR rig.
Why don’t you have dedicated iOS/Android Apps?
We found that trying to get clients to install a custom app was way more hassle than just sending them to a webpage using a browser, which is already on every phone.
If you’re doing a demo to a client, or want to show some content to somebody on the spot, getting them to download an app first is a pain. Depending on data plans and download limits, they may not even be able to download a larger sized app unless they’re on WiFi!