- 3 Snaps
- 1 Team
- 1 Team Member (You!)
- Basic HTML Embeds
- Customize Brand Colours
- SeekBeak Logo Branding
- All Standard Hotspots
- Basic Email Support
- Basic Analytics and Click Reports – 7 Day Data Retention
- Traffic Limitations
- Unlimited Snaps*
- 2 Included Team Members
- Embeds, Privacy Controls, VR Viewer
- Customize Brand, Logo, Colours, Nadir, Zenith, etc
- All-Pro Hotspots (including eCommerce & IoT Hotspots)
- Email & Chat Support
- Advanced Traffic & Click Reporting (1 Month Data Retention)
- Download Image, Replace Image Feature
- Read About All Our Pro Features
- All-Pro Features
- Access to Sub Teams and Account Hierarchy
- Access to Role-Based User Access
- 3 Included Sub Teams
- 8 Included Team Members
- 1 Included Custom Domain
- Traffic & Click Reporting (3 Month Data Retention)
- Heatmap Traffic and Click Reports
- CSV Data Export
- Priority Developer Support
- Custom API Access
- Google Analytics Integration
- Support for UTM Tracking Codes
- Read About All Business Plan Features
Our add-ons allow you to extend the functionality of your account however you need it. Contact us for any questions you have.
Bring your own domain name (i.e. tours.mywebsite.com), and we’ll connect it to your account and provide full SSL encryption. This add-on can be added to any Team. Sub Teams nested under other Teams adopt any parent Team’s URLs in addition to their own.
Add one additional Sub-Team to your Enterprise account. Sub Teams are nested below other teams and have separate account content, Members, Roles, Groups, and Icons.
Sub Teams inherent the Domain customization and White Label features of their parent team, but you can also customize the Domain to be different from the parent if you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Snap?
Do You Have Monthly Billing Options?
How can I try out SeekBeak if I don’t have any panoramic images?
What does SeekBeak mean?
Where can I get receipts on my purchases?
Pro Accounts can upload an unlimited amount of photos to their account but are limited to 200 uploads a month. For power users, please try the Enterprise plan.
I’m hooked, how do I make my own panoramas?
You’ve started at a great time, there are many options available these days:
Why don’t you have dedicated iOS/Android Apps?
We found that trying to get clients to install a custom app was way more hassle than just sending them to a webpage using a browser, which is already on every phone.
If you’re doing a demo to a client, or want to show some content to somebody on the spot, getting them to download an app first is a pain. Depending on data plans and download limits, they may not even be able to download a larger sized app unless they’re on WiFi!