The Hotspots in SeekBeak allow you to add multimedia content and metadata, bringing your 360° images and 360° virtual tours to life. Hotspots enable your users and clients to discover content that goes way beyond a simple still image.
The SeekBeak Hotspots are rendered using resolution independent vectors, so they’re always crisp and readable at any zoom level. Not only that, but you can configure the color and opacity of the text, background, and icon of everyone.
- Does your picture need to say more than a thousand words? Easily add a few lines, or even a short novella by using the Rich Text content hotspot. Our powerful rich text word processor lets you change colors, fonts, sizing and more. SeekBeak is also clever enough to automatically parse your content and create clickable web and email address links.
3D Spatial Audio
- Add annotations, a narrated walkthrough, a promotional overdub, music clips, or any other MP3 files. Both HRTF based Spatial Audio for Virtual Reality, and normal stereo modes supported.
- No audio recorder? No problem, SeekBeak has you covered with a built in MP3 recorder that records from your computers microphone via Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge browsers.
- Need to link to a Facebook profile, product page, or a certain Blog post? Need to create a 360° menu or catalogue for your website or store? The URL Hotspot is your ticket to any web URL.
- Itching to get some feedback on a product, or to take orders or reservations via email? The Email Hotspot will open up the users email client with your custom email address pre-populated.
- Upload image to be shown when your user interacts with the Image Hotspot. Multiple images are automatically turned into a fully responsive image slideshow with navigation and fullscreen options.
- Getting people to call you has never been easier. When clicked or tapped, the Phone Hotspot will automatically call your custom phone number. If the SeekBeak Snap is being viewed on a desktop, the Hotspot will use any software available to call (i.e. FaceTime, Skype etc…)
- Yes, we do Virtual Tours. Need to warp your user to a new room in a house, another section of a store? The SeekBeak Snap Hotspot allows you to create linked scenes, allowing you to send them to any of your other Snaps. You can also specify specific start locations for every Snap Hotspot, allowing for things like proper walkthroughs with multiple entry points into the same Snap.
3rd Party Store Item
- Enter a link from an online product page, and watch SeekBeak magically create a “Buy Now” hotspot for your product with product details and images automatically populated. No syncing databases or re-entering data. Seamless integration with Shopify, ebay, Amazon, Etsy, and more!
Embedded 3rd Party Content
- Embed videos, maps, images, other 360 content, and tons of other external content from sites such as YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Flickr, Vine, Google Maps, and loads more! If the site has an option to let you “embed” something, the odds are pretty good you can use it in SeekBeak.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is at your fingertips! Control API managed smart devices including: lighting, thermostats, home automation, external software or hardware… almost anything that can be controlled from a secure HTTPS API.
- Easily add custom headers for OAuth, Basic Authentication etc, and send your data in JSON or form-url encoded formats.
- Brighten up your image by adding realistic dynamic lens flares on light sources. Fully configurable, you can go from realistic suns to glowing green zombie eyes in seconds.